Albatross Teleconferencing service runs on our mediaNode system. It is fully scalable and is delivered with redundant servers for carrier class reliability. The service includes the following features:
User Status Changes – A user can change his status mode:
- Enter – Someone entered the conference.
- Leave – Someone left the conference.
- Mute – Someone muted/unmuted the conference
Caller Controls – To modify the state of the conference:
- Enter – Enter the conference.
- Hangup – Leave the conference.
- Mute – Turn on/off sound in the conference.
- Silence mute – performs both a mute and a silence function in one action.
- Lock – Lock the conference (no new attendees).
- Unlock – Unlock the conference.
PIN Code – A PIN code to enter the conference is set by the chairman.
Chairman Set-up – Can be exclusively tailored to the needs of the service provider. There are a number of different ways to design this interface.
Sounds – A sound is played to all conference members or to the relevant user:
- Muted sound
- Unmuted sound
- User alone in conference
- Someone joins the conference
- Someone leaves the conference
- Conference is locked
- Enter PIN
- Invalid PIN