Operation & Maintenance
We take pride in our Operation & Maintenance Centre (OMC) and set the highest possible standards. We have developed and maintain procedures which ensure 100% service availability, and this is our NUMBER ONE priority.
Fully managed Operation and Maintenance includes the following:
- Backup routines.
- Operation and Maintenance procedures.
- Load measurement on both system nodes and signalling links.
- Spare part handling.
- Upgrades both in traffic nodes and administration systems.
- Release handling.
- Handling updates and changes in CRDB interface.
- Alarm handling.
- Network configuration changes.
- Network Management System.
- SIP and INAP performance analyser.
- Operations engineers available 24x365.
- Call out routines.
- Escalation routines.
- Trouble Report handling with reporting to customer.