IN REPLACE & IMS INTEGRATION
With Albatross IN Replace & IMS Integration the migration from traditional to new technologies is made effortless for operators. A seamless transition can be made from outdated, complex and costly INAP based TDM/IN environments to IP based IMS/NGIN environments whilst retaining complete end-user satisfaction.
'IN Replace & IMS Integration' involves the "copying" of an operator’s IN applications and services to our fully IMS compatible iNode system which functions as an SCP as well as being forward compatible with IMS networks.
An operator can:
- Migrate to a new network without loss of present functionality.
- Build enhancements and new services on top to provide flexibility for future business opportunities.
- Migrate customers at your own pace.
'IN REPLACE & IMS INTEGRATION' CUSTOMER MOTIVATING FACTORS
- Old TDM based network is complex, costly.
- End-of-life/support for platforms.
- Limited personnel resources with IN competence.
- Future IMS migration of IN services.
'IN REPLACE & IMS INTEGRATION' ADVANTAGES
- Simplification: old and complex systems can be replaced while IN services are seamlessly migrated.
- Cost reduction: minimise costly maintenance and support costs.
- Future proof: traditional IN services evolve towards Next Generation Networks (NGN) as new services are developed.
- Safe: Extremely stable platform and Albatross IN and SIP expertise.
- Fully managed by Albatross
Close collaboration with our customers is at the core of Albatross. During an 'IN Replace & IMS Integration' project, the operator sets the migration pace and works closely with our technical team to plan and perform migration activities. We interface and support both networks for the duration of the 'IN Replace & IMS Integration' and have a full iNode test system for service functionality and interoperability testing between the iNode and operator's switches.
-> Watch an Albatross video presentation on IN Replace & IMS Integration.
-> Read our 'In Replace & IMS Integration' Customer Case for Telenor (Sweden).